Bushnell 15-45×60 Legend T Series Tactical Spotting Scope, Desert Tan – 781545ED
The straight-through viewing Legend T-Series 15-45×60 Tactical Spotting Scope from Bushnell features high-quality glass with specialized optical coatings to provide clear and bright images. The lens elements are made of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to correct for chromatic aberrations, increase contrast, and improve color rendition. Additionally, they are multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections. These coatings are highly reflective and minimize the loss of light while boosting contrast and color fidelity. To maximize light transmission and further ensure sharpness, this spotting scope features BAK4 Porro prisms. These highly refractive prisms minimize spherical aberrations for increased edge-to-edge sharpness and help improve depth of view. This combination of coatings and optics creates a spotting scope that produces bright, clear, highly contrasted images with accurate color transmission.
Focusing is achieved using a dual-focus system that features a coarse fast-focus and a fine-focus wheel. The Legend’s lightweight rubber-armored body is impact resistant and nitrogen filled to be both water and fogproof. Its RainGuard HD lens and eyepiece coating results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
To complement the use of riflescope reticles, the Legend T-Series 15-45×60 Tactical Spotting Scope includes an integrated mil-hash reticle. Located in the front focal plane for accuracy at all magnifications, it is useful for orientation, ranging, and targeting. For additional functionality, a Picatinny rail mount allows for the attachment of accessories such as lights or laser target indicators.
- Optical Performance
- 15-45x zoom eyepiece
- 60mm objective lens
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects for chromatic aberrations for increased contrast and true color rendition
- Multi-coated optics prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- BAK4 Porro prism design for better refraction, edge-to-edge sharpness, and depth of view
- RainGuard HD lens and eyepiece coating results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency
- Integrated front focal plane mil-hash reticle for orientation, ranging, and targeting
- Use and Handling
- Straight-through viewing eyepiece is in-line with scope’s objective
- Dual-focusing dials offer rapid coarse and fine focus
- Twist-up eyecup for use with or without eyewear
- 1/4″-20 tripod mount
- Construction Details
- Lightweight, durable, rubber-armored body
- Nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance
- Picatinny rail mount for accessory attachment
- Includes hard case for storage and transport